Family Wellness at FP Associates, P.C. provides a screening opportunity to check your general health and wellness. This wellness opportunity is ideally suited for employees of small businesses or companies that do not offer this benefit, self employed business owners and their employees, persons with high deductible or health care savings accounts. Customized patient information handouts can be created for you on a variety of health topics.
The following services and screening lab tests are available:
- lipid profile - checks risk of heart attack and stroke
- hemoglobin - checks for anemia
- glucose - best drawn fasting or 2 hours after a meal
- Hemoglobin A1c - 60-90 day average glucose level
- Colon cancer stool test kit - everyone over 50 years (of age) needs annual screening.
- FREE BMI assessment
- FREE blood pressure check
Additional testing available:
- hs - CRP - inflammatory marker in heart disease
- Testosterone - essential male hormone
- PSA - prostate cancer test
- TSH - thyroid level
- Vitamin D - deficiency can effect bone health
- Vitamin B12 - deficiency can lead to tiredness
- ask about additional testing options
Vaccinations & Injections:
- seasonal flu vaccine
- Tdap booster (tetanus & whooping cough)
- TB skin test
- Vitamin B12 injection
All services are billed at the time of testing. Cash and Credit Card payments accepted.
You are welcome to schedule an appointment to see Dr. Cervantes to review your screening results or schedule a general wellness physical exam for an in-depth assessment of your health.
No appointments are needed. Call ahead for group scheduling.
Contact Susan or Jaimie if you have any questions.
For Stroke Awareness
A virtual run & walk activity every September.
F - Face Drooping
A - Arm Weakness
S - Speech Difficulty
T - Time to call 9-1-1